Not sure where they are in the picture above, but I figure I have all rights to the pictures Mary uploaded onto my computer from her camera - he, he.
Though they will probably say they were here over the past couple of months just for the purpose of helping our parents move, truth is, Mary can't stay away from us for very long. Good thing. It was great having them around. They'd stop by for breakfast and coffee in the mornings, dinner and beer in the evenings, we'd go to the park to play with Esperanza, we hung out at Powells book store one morning, Mary did my dishes more times than I can count and they both are so good with Esperanza. They are funny and silly kids themselves, which goes over very well with Esperanza who needs constant entertainment. For me it was nice to have other adults around on a regular basis. The world around me tends to warp just a bit when it's just me and a toddler day after day after day. Mary and Yoshi are still very 'kid' at heart, but somehow they are also adult enough to bring me back and remind me that the world isn't completely controlled by my toddler.

And since I have them on my computer, here's a few cute pictures of Mary to share...
Have fun in Conneticut this Christmas (or was it New Hampshire? One of those states on the east coast I sometimes forget even exist) and wherever else your travels take you.
Thank you Mary for being you. Love you! And Yoshi...you better bring my sister back soon!



1 comment:
Ahhh, we love you too sis! I tried calling you yeaterday, left a couple messages, Ill try agian tomarrow.
We've been in 5 different states in the last month its so crazy, from WA,OR,CA,AZ,CT and NY. Having an unforgetable time, even though I lost my camera full of the memories :( Pretty upset about that one.
We are having a beautiful time in Sherman, CT. It's snowing like crazy and the family is amazing, super sweet. His sisters house is right on a huge lake, its gorgouise. Miss you as always, and we'll be home after the 7th of January. Hope your wrapping goes well and the holidays dont overwhelm you. Give the family my love and Espy kisses for us.
Yoshi says "he's got me now, he hee" Just kidding he is just as anxiouse to get back to the NW as I am... You know I'll be back, I always find my way home. We looove you so much and thank you for the warm thoughts and words about us and the visit. Hugs Kisses from us both, Your sister forever, Mary
Post a Comment