skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Doggy!
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this in the past, but Esperanza loves doggies. She loves kitties too. But she loves doggies so much that she calls kitties doggies. I correct her each and every time she calls our cat Lucy doggy. I never let it go. She doesn't care. She used to say kitty, but maybe doggy is easier to say, or maybe she really does like dogs more than cats. On more than one occassion I've even heard her say doggy in her sleep. We don't even have a dog! And no, we aren't getting one either. My mom has dogs, my sister has a dog, there are dogs in the neighborhood, dogs at the parks, dogs at friends' houses, dogs in stores, etc...sheesh, they are everywhere! The picture above is Esperanza laying on my moms dog Daisy. They adore each other! The picture below is my moms dog Maddy on my moms lap (probably trying to get away from Esperanza). He's not as fond of Esperanza, but he's warming up and even let Esperanza play chase with him the other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment