Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mija

Tonight as I was going through Esperanza's room, organizing her clothes, I came across this skirt and top outfit (I really wish my photo skills had been better for this picture)Armando's sister Eva brought it back from Mexico last year for Esperanza but it was way to big to even attempt to try it on her at the time. So, I put it away and kinda forgot about it until tonight. I had asked Eva when she went to Mexico if she would please bring back a colorful, big and poofy traditional little girls Mexican dress for Esperanza. She covered all my wishes and then some! After putting it on Esperanza and watching her run around the house in it, I was amazed at how much of a 'big girl' she looks lately. It'll fit her for a few years I think, so you'll see more and better pictures of her in this outfit in the future...FYI - Mija is Spanish slang for mi hija, which means my daughter

No comments: