We had a birthday gathering for all the Virgos in the family a couple weeks ago at my moms house. Angelica turned 18 on August 27th, Antonio turned 15 on August 28th, George turned 63 on August 31st and Mary turned 29 on September 3rd.
All but the last 2 photos are courtesy of Geneva. I thought the ones of my mom and Angelica were cute so I had to post them all - good thing Angelica never reads my blog.
Not really birthday related, but I still have to include this adorable picture of Anycia I hijacked from Geneva. 17 inches of hair cut recently!!!
My lil Leo Esperanza was included in the birthday celebration too. Geneva and the kids brought her a belated birthday gift - a hula hoop!!! After just a few minutes practice, this girl can hula-hoop!
A moth or butterfly pupa (yes, I had to Google it) on a tree in my moms backyard. I'd like to think it was a butterfly pupa since it was next to the butterfly bush.
Ezra


.jpg)










No comments:
Post a Comment