Saturday, March 3, 2012

Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?

I'm not sure of where we got this book, probably a gift from someone. Wherever it came from, it's been a favorite of ours for some time. We absolutely love it! I've been reading it to Esperanza off and on for a couple of years. We read it so much that she had it memorized and knew all of the animals. It got put away for a few months when she found interests in other books, then found it's way onto the bed the other night for story time before bed. Instead of me reading, Esperanza read it to Ezra. So stinkin' cute! She couldn't remember all of the animals, so towards the end of story time (and this video), I was telling her the names of the animals and then she was counting. I only wish the lighting was better in this video, as we just had the bedside lamp on. It's pretty dark, but you can at least listen, which really is the cutest part.


No comments: