
We don't use a lot of disposables around our house. We try, with exceptions and room for improvement, to use reusable cloth for things that some households use disposables for (napkins, diapers, pads, tissues, grocery bags, etc). When Ezra was born, my home birth supply kit contained a ton of disposable things. Most of them were used, then tossed out with the garbage. A few things remained untouched, one of which was a box of tissue (I think it was on the list for the purpose of wiping tears?). If there were tears, I assume they were probably wiped with a sleeve, a cloth tissue or just allowed to flow down the cheek. Either way, box of tissue was left unused. So, with that said, and 9 1/2 months later, what do we do with a box full of tissue? Well hand it to your baby boy when you are desperate for something, anything, to entertain him with for a few moments of course! And entertain it did, for a very, very long time. Long enough for me to do what I needed to do with lots of interest left for me to take pictures and play with him.




I stuffed them all back in the box after he was done playing
No comments:
Post a Comment