Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Other Day

Sorry about the lack of creativity in my blog post title. Kids have been sick and sleepless for several nights now and I'm coming up a little short in the creative thinking area. So, 'The Other Day' the kids and I met Cyndi, Tony and Roman over at our parents' house for a little visit with everyone. Mary was even there and hung out with us.

Before we left the house Esperanza did a little coloring in her coloring books. A very typical scene here.
Roman and Esperanza climbed the tree out front of my moms house. Cyndi was out there with them taking pictures. I thought they both looked so silly this day: Roman with his shades and hat, Esperanza with her the pink skirt she's decided can be worn over anything, everyday. They made quite the pair and played together so well.
Grandma and Ezra
Esperanza wanted her nails painted (there are a few people who do this for her, Mary is one of them). She wanted blue nail polish, and Mary had it. Roman became interested and wanted his nails painted blue too! So, both Roman and Esperanza got treated to blue nail polish (Esperanza's toes are blue too).
Roman has so much love and affection for Ezra. He kept loving on him, giving hugs and kisses and holding his hand asking questions. It was adorable. He wanted to hold him and somehow I managed to snap a very sweet picture of them.
And then Esperanza wanted to hold Ezra, and I got a not so clear picture. Still sweet!

No comments: