Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vintage Clothes

Vintage sounds better than 80's. Esperanza is in a phase where she wants to wear dresses ALL the time now. Which is great because she just happens to be the perfect size for some dresses my mom handed down to me awhile back that once were worn by my sisters and I when we were little.

This was my dress given to me as a Christmas gift by my Grandma & Grandpa Gill the year I was 3 years old. Sooo glad I tried this on Esperanza because I was just thinking that I needed to get her a Christmas dress. Not any more! Love it!This dress was my little sister Mary'sAnd this one was Naomi's


And look, I even found Ezra a cute lil' vintage outfit. My mom doesn't recognize these overalls, but for some reason I do. Why do I think they were Tim's? Not sure where they came from or whose they were for sure, but they're old, hand made by someone and was packed away with all the other stuff my mom gave me a long time ago. And, yes, those are flowers.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh wow, those dresses bring back so many memories! I wish I still had some of mine.