Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spinning Dizzy

Esperanza likes dresses again, at least for the moment. She went a little over a month refusing to wear dresses. Now, she not only will wear her normal every day casual dresses, she loves all the fun 'dress-up', not so casual and Mexican dresses that fill her tiny closet. So much she wants to wear them to bed and to school. Maybe school, but to bed, I don't think so. Last night she was wearing the skirt/top outfit Eva brought her back from Mexico like 3 years ago. She's worn it a lot since then but it actually fits her perfect right now. It's also perfect for twirling and spinning in, which she did a lot of last night.Ezra watched her with such awe! I think if he didn't have that darn binky in in his mouth, his jaw would have been dropped & drooling while watching her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and that skirt!Here is a video of her about 20 or 30 minutes into her spinning frenzy. I had taken a couple videos with my phone which are actually cuter than this one, but I had the phone flipped the wrong way so the videos are sideways and I can't turn them (darn-it). By this time, in this video, she is super dizzy ~ I should have actually kept it going because a few seconds after I stopped she crashed into the wooden toy boxes because she was so dizzy. Silly girl.

No comments: