
Ezra is 5 months old! He's getting so big & strong, becoming increasingly more playful and is very vocal. I plan to wait one more month to introduce him to solid food, but he constantly stares at my food with his big brown eyes when I'm eating and even tries to grab at food if it's close enough to him. I feel so bad not letting him eat, but of course know better! He is getting over his first cold. It was passed around the house from Esperanza to him and now me. Somehow Armando has been able to avoid it. So Ezra has a little bit of a lingering cough but is pretty much over it. He gets very distracted while he's nursing now. If there is anyone around or any noises he won't nurse. Or he'll just take a few drinks then he's done. This might explain why he prefers to nurse more at night, which means, we're sleeping less. Even with our sleepless nights, he is such a good baby! I'm always expecting him to fuss and get upset when I have to wake him up from a nap, stop a nursing session too soon or have to set him down right after I pick him up
(for reasons that usaully have something to do with his big sister)...but he rarely does. He just goes with the flow, and is almost always happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment