Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Teresa & Oscar's 25th Aniversary

Armando's sister Teresa and her husband Oscar celebrated their 25th year wedding aniversary last weekend by renewing their vows and having a party...pretty much another wedding.

Tony walked Teresa down the isleThe same pastor that married them 25 years ago. Also the same pastor that married Armando and I.Good for another 25+ yearsTeresa had just turned 17 when she got married 25 years ago. This is her now. I didn't know her 25 years ago, but I don't think she's aged much! She looks so youthful. Reception These are all the Padrinos (friends and family who contributed to the wedding and party). Armando and I were the padrinos for their limo. Somehow we missed the memo that said we were supposed to wear purple and black (oops) so we avoided this line up. Armando's sister Aurelia holding Ezra I gave Esperanza her very own disposable camera to keep her entertained. She had so much fun running around taking pictures of peopleI didn't have high expectations for the pictures Esperanza was taking. I was however disappointed that I had turned the flash on for her cause every picture is overexposed. They may have had a chance if it wasn't on. Here are some of the 'best' pictures. After looking at the cost of the camera plus the cost of getting the pictures developed, I am so thankful for digital cameras now. Film is spendy! Especially when it turns out like this. And then there was cake Twirlin in another Mexican dressThese 3 are Trouble Marissa & Ezra Bride and Groom of 25 years

No comments: