Friday, September 16, 2011

Say Cheese

Armando recently got a job where he needed a phone with more reliable service. So he switched services and got a new phone. Lucky for me, he decided to get me an early birthday present and got me one too. Whoo-hoo! Besides it doing what a phone is supposed to do (which is new for me), it also takes neat pictures...here's a preview of some shots I've taken of the kids.

Cute naked baby Strawberries are still going strong!
Love this picture!I can't get her to quit picking her nose! The other day I asked her "you don't pick your nose at school do you?" Her reply, "No, only at home". Oh, Lucy Sleepy baby
Could he get any cuter?
Esperanza running with Maddy & Daisy at moms Corn field behind moms houseMy two favorite kids in the world I finished knitting Esperanza a blue hat she's been asking forever for. She loves it, and her blackberry milkshake. I moved Ezra's carseat to the middle the other day when we had another person in the car. Instead of moving it back later, I left it. I was hoping Esperanza wouldn't try feeding him something, or wake him if he was trying to sleep. As it turns out, the opposite was true. She holds his hand to try and comfort him when he's crying & she giggles and laughs with him when he's happy. A few days ago I asked her to try to give him a binky when he was really fussy while we were driving and he took it from her! Then today after I picked her up from school and he started crying on the way home she said to me in a very matter of fact kind of way "mama, I need his binky".

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love these photos! Is it an iPhone app? I want an iPhone when my contract is up in three months :)