Friday, September 9, 2011

Big Sister, Little Brother

While I am hoping I'll have the first baby that stays a baby forever, Esperanza cannot wait for Ezra to grow up. She's constantly saying things like, "when he's bigger, he can swing with me" or, "when he gets bigger, he can eat a popsicle with me". Tonight while we were getting ready for bed she said, "when he's bigger, he can have acidophilous like me!".

For now, she enjoys dancing for him, helping change his diapers, taking baths with him, showing him her toys, putting blankets on him and talking to him. The other day they were both on the bed while I was hanging up some clothes and she said to him, "watch this brother". Then she proceded to do a summer-sault...right on top of him! I know she didn't do it on purpose, but it definately shook him up and irritated me. He loves watching her play and run circles around him. He follows her with his eyes, smiling and kicking his legs as if he wants to be running around with her. All in good time, all in good time...

I think she was mad at me for some reason here...but stilll lovin her brother and holding his hand

No comments: