The day started off with some fun in the sprinkler...

Then we ventured over to Armando's brothers house for the Fourth of July to gather with the family, light off fireworks & watch the neighborhood firework show. Esperanza had so much fun with her cousins and Armando who is much too casual with fireworks and kids (they are all lucky no one got hurt - seriously). Ezra on the other hand spent the majority of the evening sleeping since there were all different sets of arms available to hold him while he dreamt away. Once the sun set, the big loud fireworks began so he and I stayed inside while everyone else enjoyed the show.
Here's Kiko playing in the dirt

Teresa & Ezra

Dream on

Hannah helping her little nephew Emmanuel learn to walk

Fire dancer!
I had to snap a picture before I yelled at her to stand still with the sparkler

Aracele & Ezra

Grandma & Ezra

Front row seat for the show. Who are you smiling at Esperanza?

Looking at this picture, I can hear Esperanza saying in her cute lil voice, "Rafa's my best friend"

No comments:
Post a Comment