Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another Beautiful Summer Wedding

We attended another summer wedding last weekend. I feel really bad, but I honestly don't remember the names of the bride or groom. The bride is the niece of our good friend Dan. Armando also knows the bride from childhood. They are a young beautiful couple and you could feel that they are deeply in love. The ceremony and reception was held in a beautiful garden setting in Oregon.

Here are the newly weds just after exchanging vowsElaina (flower girl) with Esperanza Oh my, she's actually posing for a picture! Bride and her father. Look at that womans dress! Stunning!
This is quite possibly the best family picture of us ever!Tracy and I spent a good part of the ceremony chasing our kids around


Twins, Esperanza and Gavn (when e's hair is down, they really do look like siblings!)

Esperanza loves her daddy

Dan, Tracy and family (two of their kids are missing but we replaced one with Esperanza)

No comments: