Sunday, June 27, 2010

June Birthdays

Happy birthday to all the June babies out there! For some reason I have just 3 birthdays that we celebrated this month...Carter turned 4, Celeste turned (oh shoot, 9 or 10?) and my mom turned 60. I feel like I am forgetting someone?? Anyways, here are the birthday babies I did remember...
Mom, Mary, Esperanza and me just before mom hit the bars
Happy 6oth mom!

Val & Jameson rented a big bouncy house for Carter's 4th birthday. There were a ton of kids there as it was combined with his cousin Conner's 5th birthday too. Esperanza was a little terrified of the bouncy house but there was so much other fun stuff to do she didn't feel the least bit left out of the party.
The kids in line for the pinata
Ooooh, pinata candy!!! it ended up in the garbage after she fell asleep - ssshhh
Happy birthday Conner and Carter! This was the best picture I could get of either one of them.
Esperanza & Val's niece Nevaeh having fun on the trampoline
Our niece Celeste had a birthday in June also and turned either 9 or 10 (I'm getting really bad at keeping up on this stuff). She shared her birthday party with her uncle Salvador.

Happy birthday Celeste! So sad this was the best I could do for a picture of her.
The birthday cake
Cathy, her kids Brandon and Clarissa & her man Nino
Our niece Marticela, her man Omar and thier baby boy that was born last month.

No comments: