Valerie Logan and James Blomdahl tied the knot! And as a side note - Valerie & James Logan are different friends than the Valerie & Jameson Veach I often talk about. It gets confusing at times for all of us since we're all friends.
Last Thursday evening, Esperanza and I went to their wedding at the Abernethy Center. The ceremony was held outside in a beautiful setting called Abigails Garden. It was probably one of the most enchanting weddings I've ever been to. The scenery was breathtaking, the kids were well behaved and the weather was perfect.
Last Thursday evening, Esperanza and I went to their wedding at the Abernethy Center. The ceremony was held outside in a beautiful setting called Abigails Garden. It was probably one of the most enchanting weddings I've ever been to. The scenery was breathtaking, the kids were well behaved and the weather was perfect.Other than the ceremony part & a quick goodbye a few hours later, we didn't see much of the bride and groom. The reception was held in a huge tent just steps away from the ceremony site...but Esperanza REALLY wanted to play outside. And, since it's all about Esperanza (thow outside of our little bubble it was really all about Val), that's what we did, for about 3 or more hours. She didn't want to eat, watch the cake cutting, listen to the toasts, meet or mingle with people, dance, etc. Nope, outdoor play was the only thing on her mind. Luckily I was in love with the grounds as well and didn't mind being outside with her (though I did attempt to get her inside to the party several times). All in all, I got a gazillion pictures of Esperanza and not one picture of the bride and groom (above photo courtesy of Val's facebook page). So here you have it, pictures of Esperanza at Val & James' wedding.
Congratulations Val and James! Thank you for inviting us to share this special day with you.
Ang & Jess' son Parker with Esperanza on the car ride to the wedding
Parker and Esperanza running and playing in one of the fields
There were several little ones close to Esperanza's age that she played with
And here come a few of my favs...




Annabelle and Carter running to burn off some energy
Carter giving his mama, Valerie Veach, a big smooch
Esperanza is a landscapers worse nightmare - she spent a good part of her time tearing up the immaculate grass!


Exhausted & ready to go home
No comments:
Post a Comment