While cleaning out and organizing my kitchen pantry today, I found my cornstarch (along with a few things that were 'growing'). Yay! Cornstarch combined with water is a wonderful and cheap way to entertain kids (and adults) of all ages. I don't even know what cornstarch would be used for in cooking...it should be kept in a different area of the house. The neighbor girl Lily was outside playing with Esperanza so I made them a bowl full of 'goo' and told them to have at it. Lily even at 7 years old had never experienced Cornstarch with water! She loved it...and convinced Esperanza to love it too. Though I have given it to Esperanza on a few different occassions hoping it would entertain her, it didn't. Sometimes it takes a little person to convince another little person that something is pretty cool. And boy was it cool this time around...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment