I've taken way too many pictures over the past month. Rather than just hoarding them on my computer and/or taking the dreaded time I don't have to upload them onto hotmail and email them to different people, I'll share them through my blog...Enjoy!
Esperanza figured out how to pick her nose
Oh look, we match!
Off for a walk through some trails
Mary and Esperanza walking in the water. Antonio, Anycia, Mary, Esperanza and I treaded through some overgrown brush/grass, mud, bamboo, spider webs and blackberry bushes to get to this spot...and then found an actual trail on the way back.
Anycia and Antonio in the bamboo during our walk
Anycia and my super obnoxious neighbor girl Lily. Lily leaves Anycia love letters on my front door!
Me, Esperanza, Cyndi, Roman and George
Roman & Esperanza
Mary's black bracelet was a big hit among both of them and Esperanza kept taking it away from Her cousin Roman. She's kind of a bully already and sweet Roman is such a ladies man and puts up with it - sometimes with his feelings getting hurt.
Tony playing with his baby Roman
Geneva and her lifelong BFF Jacob
Esperanza's first intentional and supervised coloring experience. Just for the record, it didn't go well - we'll try again in a couple of months.
Mary blowing out her birthday candle on her birthday
Esperanza sitting on the kitchen counter eating grapes off of one of the many bunches of grapes we picked from the overgrown grapevines at my parents house.
Nursing
Here is Antonio squeezing the juice out of marrionberries. My mom convinced me to do seedless jam this time around. As you can see, it was messy work that Antonio thoroughly enjoyed. A big thank you to Antonio also for getting up at the crack of dawn to go berry picking with Armando!
And while we're in the mind set and visual interest of pictures there is something I want to share with my readers - a girl I went to high school with is having a photography fund raising event this weekend to raise money for a cure for SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrothy). Her baby boy was diagnosed with this life threatening disease when he was under a year old. If you live in the Portland/Vancouver area, have free time on Sunday, want to get some beautiful photos taken of your kids, and want to help donate to a great cause - click HERE to visit Jessica's blog for more info on the event, SMA, her beautiful family and their amazing journey.

2 comments:
I'm so glad your family is getting photos from Jenifer. I know you will love them!! Thanks for re-posting this flyer!
Love your blog! LOVE the background, so pretty!
It was really nice reconnecting with you on Sunday! Your family is exquisite!
I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog!
:)
Post a Comment