The kids had such a great time. Geneva and her kids have been in Ohio and haven't seen the ocean since Anycia was 6 months old (7 years ago). I haven't made it to the beach for a couple of years now either, so Esperanza hadn't seen it before at all. The day trip was a treat for all of us. Anycia got buried in the sand, Esperanza discovered she liked the taste and tecture of sand and ate a ton of it, the older kids played in the freezing cold ocean water, everyone at some point ran along the beach barefoot and we took so many pictures of it all. We've decided that a picture with the ocean as the background always turns out great.
Oh good, I was beginning to worry about her not eating anything - thank goodness for sandWhat the heck is this?

A Jelly Fish!? They were everywhere!
Esperanza absolutely LOVED the beach, the ocean and especially all the sand
Geneva and Mestizo running along the beach
Angelica and EsperanzaAnycia and Mestizo running along the beach
Esperanza didn't really want to 'walk' along the beach, she wanted to sit and play in the sand
2 comments:
It's so fantastic that your family is so close and the kids can all grow up together! What great pictures!
Such great pictures! I'm so happy that your sister and her kids are close by now. I bet it has totally opened up your world. Happy for you!! :)
Post a Comment