Saturday, June 20, 2015

Tortillas, Rocky, Games and Fun Around Town

Grandma Angelina and the kids love making tortillas together







Rocky the Raccoon. We eventually discovered that she is a mama. I saw her one evening with 3 little fur balls bouncing along behind her in our back yard. With our very dry hot weather, I think she has resorted to being out during the day to collect enough food and water for herself to feed her pups. I have concerns for my chickens with her not being primarily nocturnal. She sure is cute, and I wish I could help her somehow, but I do hope she leaves my chickens alone.




Playing with a game Tia Eva got Ezra for his birthday


Camas Farmers Market

Waiting for our food at Top Burger

So much fun and so much dirt

Crown Park

At a friends house in Camas visiting her goats

No comments: