I've been spending less time on the computer, and more time...elsewhere. Which clearly means there's been less blogging going on. Here are some pictures and stories of a few of those elsewhere's during the last couple of weeks in February and the first couple weeks of March. I'll get some more recent posts up soon too, hopefully.
Our niece Maricela gave birth to her second baby - meet Elijah
This is what I eat almost every morning - eggs and kale (I just happened to have some strawberries this day too). Yum!
Kids burning off some energy while taking a stroll in the neighborhood
Esperanza can now write her name completely on her own, letters facing the correct direction. Now, we're working harder on numbers. Ezra likes to practice as well and Armando is a great teacher.
My sweet and sassy gal
Green smoothie
Maestra Gabby (Esperanza's teacher) invited us to her home for her birthday party. There were a couple of other kids from preschool there too. We really like Gabby, she's a great teacher and a wonderful person too.
Hanging with some cousins
Ezra still has awhile before he's balanced on his balance bike, but he sure does love it.This is what I eat almost every morning - eggs and kale (I just happened to have some strawberries this day too). Yum!
Kids burning off some energy while taking a stroll in the neighborhood
Esperanza can now write her name completely on her own, letters facing the correct direction. Now, we're working harder on numbers. Ezra likes to practice as well and Armando is a great teacher.
My sweet and sassy gal
Green smoothie
Maestra Gabby (Esperanza's teacher) invited us to her home for her birthday party. There were a couple of other kids from preschool there too. We really like Gabby, she's a great teacher and a wonderful person too.
Ezra tried some underwear on the other day. That lasted about 5 minutes, then he wet them.
We threw Armando's brother Tony a surprise birthday party
I'm teaching Esperanza how to do her own laundry. I think I was about 7 when I was doing my laundry 100% on my own, and I have higher expectations for her. Can never start too young.
These kids are loving their swim lessons every Tuesday and Thursday evenings!
I tried to night wean Ezra recently. We went 4 nights, no nursing (I nursed him to go to sleep but then didn't nurse again until the sun came up). We were making progress; Ezra was waking less each night...then he got sick and I caved in and started nursing him again at night. We'll try again some other time. I have no intentions on 'day' weaning him anytime soon, I just want to sleep again.
Ezra wants to help me every single time I'm in the kitchen, which is pretty much all the time. He loves helping!
He's a looker!





















No comments:
Post a Comment