Esperanza's first day of her 2nd year of preschool was today. Her school,
Spanish With Sarah, starts way before any other school does for some reason. This year, we put Esperanza in the morning class rather than the afternoon class. Being the late morning riser that she is, I didn't know how our morning would go (and still am a little apprehensive about future school day mornings). This morning I got her out of bed with plenty of time to snuggle/wake-up, dress, eat, etc. Her mood was pleasant and she was excited to get to school to see her teacher and friends. She even let me brush her hair and do a small braid in front without a fuss.
I wanted a picture of her on her first day of school but it was so bright this morning.
"Stop mom, the sun is in my eyes!"
aw, there we go, shaded face instead
Ready to tear up the classroom!
When I picked her up from school later, she had several crafts she had made to take home
No comments:
Post a Comment