Esperanza made me an adorable painting at school of a butterfly (made from her two feet) and a beautifully painted gift bag. She and Armando also got me some flowers a couple of days before Mothers Day. Armando said they were at the store and Esperanza asked him if she could get me flowers for Mothers Day. It must have been school that put the idea in her head is my guess. Either way, it was sweet! I'm so lucky to be mama to Esperanza and Ezra. And I am lucky to have my own mama to celebrate and thank for being my mom.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Feliz Dia Mama
Esperanza made me an adorable painting at school of a butterfly (made from her two feet) and a beautifully painted gift bag. She and Armando also got me some flowers a couple of days before Mothers Day. Armando said they were at the store and Esperanza asked him if she could get me flowers for Mothers Day. It must have been school that put the idea in her head is my guess. Either way, it was sweet! I'm so lucky to be mama to Esperanza and Ezra. And I am lucky to have my own mama to celebrate and thank for being my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment