If I could tell the difference between a weekend and a weekday, I'd be thrilled at how lucky we've been to get hot and sunny weekends after cold and wet week days. I
think a pattern of such has repeated itself for several weeks now. As a stay at home mom with no life beyond my kids, the purpose of my Saturdays are no different than what is in store for my Tuesdays. Sunshine or downpour, I do as I please
(well, with all those normal stay at home mama limitations of course). I love it - rain, shine, Fridays and Wednesdays. There are times that the people of the working world remind me when the weekend approaches by way of their plans, and by including me into their plans.
This last VERY warm and sunny weekend we attended a birthday party, an Earth Day garden clean up at Esperanza's new school, an evening relaxing with family and we enjoyed lots of time in the yard playing with chickens, digging in the dirt, running through sprinklers and picking/eating flowers (I mean weeds).
 |
| These kids were crackin me up!!! |
 |
| Grandma Angelina helping Hannah with her knitting project |
 |
| From the left: Kiko, Sadie, Andy, Rafa, Esperanza |
 |
| Happy at the park |
 |
| I tried my best to get a family photo at Yareli and Estevan's birthday party |
 |
| you take what you can get |
 |
| She likes to eat dandelions |
 |
| and I LOVE that she likes them |
No comments:
Post a Comment