Friday, April 20, 2012

Break On Through

Ezra has 4 teeth breaking through his gums right now. They are the four top front teeth. The first top one appeared a couple of weeks ago, and has just barely broke through the skin. Then a few days ago he had diarrhea, was very fussy and felt hot to the touch. His last three teeth caused him to be fussy with loose stools also, but he has never gotten hot enough for me to want get concerned. I checked his temperature the other evening because he was just burning up and it was102! The next morning I notice a bulge in his gums where a tooth will soon be emerging. That was Wednesday morning. Yesterday morning I noticed another tooth and then this morning yet another. 4 teeth! At the same time! The three teeth that have yet to break through are bulging and swollen with just a layer or two of skin to go. He is so uncomfortable and in pain. Sleeping and eating come in very small doses at a time and he is just downright miserable. And I'm tired. Please hurry up and come through teeth so we can get some rest and back to being happy.

1 comment:

healingfeminine said...

oh poor thing! (and by that i mean both you and Ezra...) Mina's teeth have the habit of coming all at once too. It can be so grueling!