Friday, October 14, 2011

Ezera Rolled Over

Ezra rolled over the other night. From belly to back. I was several feet away from him when he did it the first time and said in a surprised tone 'Ezra just rolled over'. Esperanza took that tone as if it was a bad thing, ran over to him, said 'don't do that' and rolled him back to his original position. I explained to her that it was a good thing, him rolling over meant he was that much closer to running around playing with her. That got her going and before you knew it, she and I were both hunched over him, laughing and cheering him on to roll over again. And he did, again and again. I was able to capture him rolling over on video a couple of times. I couldn't pick between the two, and even though they take forever to upload, I had to share both. I could watch each of them a hundred times and laugh all the same. Both of my kids are so stinkin' cute and equally amazing. Watching them laugh together is the best feeling ever.

In this one notice how Esperanza says Ezra's name 'Ez-er-a'. I correct her all the time but Ezera it remains.


Good job baby!