Esperanza loves to paint. She asks to paint all the time. Unless we have something else important going on, I let her paint whenever she wants - though I limit her to 2, maybe 3 paintings per sitting. Not only does that mean she uses a lot of paint and painting paper, it means that I have a ton of paintings that continue to add up! I have one framed, several on the fridge, a few displayed in the media room and then a huge stack of them on the book shelf in the living room. I need to come up with some creative uses for them rather than just keeping them piled up. We've used a few as cards when we go to birthday parties. Unless I come up with another idea on how to use them, I think cards are the way to go.
Does anyone have other ideas on how to use these colorful keepsake pieces of art?
No comments:
Post a Comment