Friday, August 5, 2011

It's My Party...

...And I'll Cry If I Want To!

If we'd have had a theme song for Esperanza's birthday party, that would have been it. She's my drama queen. In her defense though, Esperanza did have a very long day to get through. She didn't sleep good the night before, got up earlier than usual, didn't nap and ate mostly junk. She did have a lot of fun in between her many breakdowns though. Mando had the idea of doing a 'taco bar' instead of grilling. Great idea and it was a hit among everyone. I made bon-bon size cupcakes which all the kids loved. And of course we had a pinata and a bunch of friends and family to celebrate with.


Even with a present in front of her ready to be opened, it still hurt her to smileVal, her daughter Annabelle and Ezra Grandma and Angelica

Adelaide's first time hitting a pinata!
The Pirate and his wife Make a wish!
Roman and Esperanza 'playing'

No comments: