Baby Emanuel (Mari & Amador's son) Blue cake! Esperanza's reason for living...her finger print is on the bottom left tier!
Okay, you do get a short story... ALL day Esperanza had been asking for cake. This girl has a rather serious sugar addiction (specifically when it comes to cake). I had told her several times she could have some cake if she ate good. And she did, twice. This was a very big deal to Esperanza. As the evening was nearing it's end for us though, they still hadn't cut the cake. After a long day, we were all ready to pass out, so I really didn't want to wait any longer just for cake. We don't always get what we want, right? I was okay with her screaming in the back seat of the car on the way home for her 'blue wedding cake' until she passed out. But, being the daddy's girl that she is, she got just what she wanted. Daddy stopped by Safeway on the way home and got her her very own blue cupcake! Crazy, I know! But guess what, she ate the cupcake before we even got back in the car and was fast asleep as soon as her head hit the carseat.
She's such a Daddy's girl
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Maricela & Amador's Wedding
Our niece Maricela Madrigal (previously Jimenez) got married yesterday. Here's a picture story of the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment