Sunday, June 5, 2011

Daddy's Birthday Day

About a week before Armando's birthday (which was May 30th), I made the mistake of telling Esperanza that it was almost Daddy's birthday. All day, every day, for the next week, Esperanza would say 'it's almost Daddy's Birthday Day'. I have no idea why she added the extra day to it. We held a little party at the house for his birthday for friends and family. Val commented that she hadn't ever seen so many people at my house at one time. True that - twice a year I might have a big gathering - Esperanza's birthday and Armando's birthday (which I plan to combine with Blue's in the future).

Pictures will tell the story yet again...

A bunch of nieces Burnt out on cake, I made blue and chocolate rice crispy treats instead ring around the rosies....we even fed all the neighbor kids And we found a snake

Now, Esperanza is saying, 'it's almost my birthday day'. I keep tryna remind her that it'll be her brothers birthday day first. I hope so anyways.

No comments: