
I haven't had much of a desire to stay connected with the outside world lately, via phone or computer. I might even duck and hide if I see someone walk up the driveway. Baby and I will come out of hiding soon. And when I do, I'll post more details and pictures about the birth, our new baby boy, big sister Esperanza and everything in between. I promise. For now though, here are the basics:
Ezra Azul Valencia (Azul is Blue in Spanish)
Born at home on Friday, June 10th at 3:21 a.m.
Weight 7lbs 4 oz
Length 19 1/2 inches
Healthy, happy & perfect
Getting checked out by the midwives about an hour after birth
Big sister Esperanza with her 2 day old brother
He's a wonderful sleeper so far! Please let this last
Hello world! He finally opened his eyes on the 3rd day 
No comments:
Post a Comment