Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Showered With Love

With the help of my mom and sister, my best friend Val threw me a baby shower this past weekend. It was short and sweet with just a few friends and family, some yummy snacks and fun games.


Val and her kids baked the cake

Mom made Blue a blue quilt I didn't look at any of the pictures being taken throughout the day to make sure my camera was set right. I was playing with the flash features a day or two before, completely forgot about it and had failed to set it back to the one I know works best. So, with the exception of this picture, none of the pictures taken of me with people turned out clear enough to share.
A huge thank you to those who came to celebrate the upcoming birth of our new baby!

No comments: