Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Armando's Graduation


Armando graduated with his Bachelor degree this past weekend and is now officially a Cougar! He double majored, both degrees having something to do with business, with a minor in Human Resources. The graduation ceremony was held at the Clark County Amphitheater. I was shocked to see that the entire place was packed. I don't know how many people it seats, but I'd guess several thousand. Esperanza and I headed toward the back, far away from everyone. I really feared loosing her in the crowd. It was just me, my big belly waddle and her, alone among thousands and thousands of people! Fortunately, Armando's brother Chili and his family showed up. Their youngest son Zeke kept Esperanza entertained for a good part of the ceremony. After about an hour of playing, Esperanza began to loose it and screamed her head off for the last hour 'WHERE'S MY DADDY' 'WHERE'S MY BIG DADDY'. Thats all she cried, over and over and over. Somehow we survived the entire thing and away we went with Esperanza's newly graduated 'big daddy' to the after party at his moms house.


My camera and I aren't designed to take this distant of a picture, but here's Armando accepting his diploma

Zeke & Esperanza had fun running and rolling in the field

I love this picture of Jason and Mandokids waiting for cake
Kids playing ring-around-the-rosiesArmando with his aunt & uncle
2 cougs with our 2 cubs
Armando, 4 nieces & Esperanza

Now, it's time for Armando to get a job and put all that diploma to work!

1 comment:

ENDub said...

I'm dying laughing that she yelled, "Big Daddy!" That's hysterical. And congrats to Mando! That is truly an awesome victory!