
I haven't bought a single thing for this kid until now. Haven't had to, thank you to all who have gifted me with so many new and handy-down baby clothes and other baby items. I truly am blessed with the best friends & family! So even though I really don't need anything more for this baby, I couldn't pass this up at the thrift store today and decided it'll be the first outfit he'll be dressed in after he's born. I love it so much, I just had to share.
1 comment:
I have been thinking about you a lot lately as I know your little boy will arrive very soon. I hope labor and delivery go beautifully for your home birth. I have some more clothes for you (bigger sizes) when ever you are ready for them. Wishing you all the best and I cannot wait to meet your sweet baby!
Post a Comment