Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Knits

I'm about half way done with The Sweater. Because it's kind of a long project, I keep myself from getting bored with it by knitting other things too. And since I'm still pretty giddy and excited about my knitting hobby, I feel like I have to share with you all that I've created lately.

A ruffled edge hat for me - or maybe it'll be a gift, haven't decidedLots of dishcloths A pretty ruffled edge washable wool hat for Esperanza...I think I'll do one in cotton too for summer. I started & finished this in 1 day!The Sweater/Cardigan - and bad picture of me
This neat purse. It took me more time to sew up a lining for it with a pocket, add a zipper and put all the pieces together than actually knitting the purse itself. I love it thow!

And a matching pink hat and scarf for Val's 30th birthday

K1, P1, K1, P1, K1, P1...

No comments: