skip to main |
skip to sidebar
In 14+ Years
We got a new used car recently. It's not my favorite since it has no AC and it's a stick shift! Yes, this summer will be hot, sweaty, sticky and uncomfortable in the car...and no, I can no longer reach in the back with a free arm to pick up the dropped toy so Esperanza will stop shrieking! Please, don't ask because I'm still kicking myself for this decision. But, it only costs $30 to fill up where the Jeep cost at least double that. And, Esperanza seems to like it. A little too much in fact. I experienced some mixed feelings when she sat in the front seat of my car, with keys and a big smile. One day this will be a very scary scene. I'm hoping that they change the legal age of driving to 30 sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment