Monday, April 5, 2010

Unknown Fan...Naomi?

Not too long ago I added a 'live traffic feed' to my blog. All this means is that I can see who is viewing my blog and when. Well, not specifically who, but it gives me a little information about the whereabouts of people who go to my blog site. Some of my other blogger friends have this same thing and/or have even made their site private because they've had some privacy issues and inappropriate comments left. I haven't had any serious problems but figured I'd add it just for fun. I'm really hoping this doesn't discourage my readers from coming to my page, I really don't care who or how often someone views my blog. And to tell you the truth, I don't get a lot of traffic anyways...most of my readers are family who receive my posts as emails.
However, I have noticed that someone from Beverly Hills, California has been visiting my site occassionally over the past several weeks. I don't know anyone in Beveryly Hills, CA but I do have a sister someplace within that vicinity of California. At least that was the last known place she was many years ago. I can't help but have this little bit of hope that maybe she found my blog and reads it...

If you are reading this Naomi, please let us know somehow and someway that you are okay. We love you and miss you more than you can imagine. I don't want to leave phone numbers or addresses on my site, since it is public. But you can email me hanukkahg@hotmail.com or even leave a comment on my blog.

If some other random person in California found by blog and just thinks it's interesting, thats fine, keep on reading I suppose. But, if you happen to cross paths with my sister while you're out and about in L.A., please tell her she is loved.

No comments: