Really mama, you're letting me eat candy?
Daddy helping her find the eggs
Mmm, yummy!
While they didn't impress Esperanza as much as the candy did, these wet felted eggs I made the night before are so lovely.
Later that day we went to my moms house for dinner. She cooked a turkey and we had all kinds of other yummy food to go along with it. The only thing we were missing was George. He is in the hospital (again) and it didn't feel right without him there. We are all hoping he gets well enough to come home soon.
Mary cutting the turkey
1 comment:
Your felted eggs are beautiful! I love them! Are they hard to make? I want to make some for next year as decoration.
Did Mary cut all of her hair off?! I'm sorry to hear that George is in the hospital. I hope he's home now.
Love your blog Han. Hugs.
Post a Comment