My sister Geneva gave Esperanza Anycia's wooden kitchen and all the fixins that go with it before she moved back to Ohio (Thank you, thank you, thank you Geneva and Anycia!!!) and it is by far her favorite thing to play with lately. She cooks pizza and serves it on plates to me, Armando, her dolls/stuffed animals, the neighbors, and anyone else that is around. It's so cute when she opens up the oven door, looks at me and says 'hot'. I may have to knit her some little oven mitts so she doesn't burn her hands while taking out the pizza.
I gave the other play kitchen we had to my mom so Esperanza has a kitchen over there to cook with when she visits Grandma. For now, the wooden kitchen is on our front porch until I get some Spring cleaning done inside the house. It'll be nice to have it in the real kitchen so she can 'cook' while I'm cooking.
And here she is with her stuffed friends after they helped her cook
1 comment:
Oh my goodnesss, that is the cutest thing ever. I LOVE that kitchen - it is perfect. You better knit the mits - I want to see them! She's such a doll Han.
Post a Comment