skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday Naomi
Tomorrow is my sister Naomi's 35th brithday! It's also my 3oth birthday as I was born on her 5th birthday. Growing up we always celebrated our birthdays together. As we got older and more involved in our own seperate lives, we would just talk on the phone or send birthday cards to each other for our birthdays. For the past 6 years though, we haven't had any contact on our birthday. I always think of her, like I am right now, and wonder if she might be thinking of me too. How could she not be thinking of me on our birthday? I get sad wondering if she's even alive. Then I get mad thinking that she's probably out there somewhere and is just too selfish to pick up the phone to call anyone. Then I get sad again as I come to the conclusion that if she is still alive and out there, she isn't the person I used to know. The hardest part is not knowing. I went through some boxes of photos today and scanned in some pictures of Naomi for the purpose of posting them on my blog. Maybe some random person will come across my blog, recognize her and know something about her whereabouts. Not too likely, but ya never know. If you've seen her, please contact me! She uses various different names, one of them is Sarah.The last time anyone saw or spoke to Naomi was March of 2003. Armando and I stopped in L.A. for a few days on our way through California on a road trip to Mexico. We hung out with Naomi a couple of times, all too brief. I had no idea it might be the last time I saw her. Below are a few pictures of her over the years. The photo above was when she was about 12 or 13 and the last photo at the bottom of the post is of her and I when I was in L.A. back in 2003.




Happy Birthday Naomi - we love and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment