Friday, October 2, 2009

Anycia's St. Michaelmas Play

Esperanza and I spent all of last week at my sister Geneva and her kids' house. It was a busy week with the kids in school & Geneva working. Our previous visits had been during summer break when there wasn't as much going on. Esperanza and I tried our best to adjust from our routine and slide into theirs. Esperanza didn't skip a beat, I skipped a few I think. We really enjoyed the week and spent a lot of time with the kids.

On Tuesday, Esperanza and I went to Anycia's Waldorf school to watch a play that she was in. I think it was called St. Michaelmas (Geneva?). Unfortunately I don't know the story well or I would give you a little more information about it. The children performed the play outdoors on a field to an audience of family and friends while it sprinkled lightly upon us. It was a beautiful day, wonderful play and I was so glad to have had the opportunity to be there!


And here is a cute video clip of Anycia's class at the beginning of the play

No comments: