Esperanza and I went to visit them for a few days to say our goodbyes and spend some time with them. Cyndi, Tony and Roman came to visit also. We all had a wonderful sunny weekend together and spent most of it at parks and strolling around. I didn't get very many wonderful pictures this time, but here is a glimpse of our weekend...
Anycia on her rollerblades with Mestizo
Esperanza wanting to do a summersault on the sidewalk
Grandma and Antonio
Roman and Esperanza cooking with Anycia's kitchen
Diggin in the huge sand area at a park
Angelica and Esperanza strolling along together
Antonio & his girlfriend just before they went to a school dance

Though I am beyond the point of being sad that they are leaving, I'm excited to see them again soon. Esperanza, Armando and I had already planned a trip to go visit family in Ohio before we even knew the kids were moving back...so, it just so happens that the kids are already there and we'll be able to hang with them while we are there later this month too.
No comments:
Post a Comment