Esperanza has been mimicking me lately. I hadn't really put it together that she really was doing what I often do until my sister said something the other day about it. She was on the kitchen floor at my moms house, stirring up some dominos in a wooden bowl with a wooden spoon and adding some spices from an empty spice container...all while talking on the phone. Though my routine is usually at the counter and dominos aren't a typical ingredient in our meals, it certainly was something she must have picked up on from me.
This evening I was fortunate to get a similar moment on video. Here she is sitting on the couch folding laundry and talking on the phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is just too cute! I had George watch the video and he really got a kick out of it too!
Post a Comment