All of our babies seemed to be a bit fussy at times but we all still had a great time. The babies weren't up for going all the way in the water since the water was super icy. Us mamas though took turns in the water and loved every minute of it. 
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Dougan Falls
My all time favorite spot on the Washougal River is Dougan Falls. Usually I head up there with my little sister Mary on hot summer days loaded with a cooler of cold beer to relax in the sun and the freezing water. Since Mary seems to like California better than Washington these days, I've had to find different river companions (I'm trying to make you feel guilty here Mary). So, last week, a couple of new friends of mine (mamas from a parenting group I attend), their babies, Esperanza and I all went up there. We packed lunches, beer and more baby paraphernalia than we really needed and headed up there early. We got there about noon when very few people were there and left about 4-ish, just as it was starting to get busy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment