Monday, July 2, 2018

Motorhome Adventures in Florence

We spent 2 nights at a motorhome park in Florence, OR this past week. The kids and Armando took several walks around the property but somehow I missed getting to take walks to explore the grounds and the buildings at this place. I was either cleaning up or cooking (story of my life!).
The first night was mellow. We got hooked up and just chilled out. The following morning, after I cooked and cleaned and while the kids and Armando explored, we went to find ATV's to rent. We got a kid size one, an adult one and a 2 seater one. The kids were all having fun, until Armando drove too fast and crazy with Esperanza in the 2 seater. Then Armando told us to follow him out and he took us up a huge hill where Esperanza got stuck. She was already traumatized and getting stuck on a big hill was scary for her. We switched vehicles and all was well. Though I don't think Esperanza will be going 4-wheeling with Armando any time soon.
After that we went to the beach and played in the sun, sand and ocean for a bit. The weather was amazing!
That night the kids and I watched a movie before bed.
The next day after breakfast we went to the pool where we hung out for a couple of hours. Armando played with Ezra and helped him practice some swim moves. We had sandwiches for lunch then drove down the road to a family fun center of sorts where we got on bumper boats and go carts.
On the way home from Florence we stopped by Geneva's house in Eugene to say hi to Antonio and Anycia. Geneva was out of town. We stopped for pizza just outside of Portland and didn't get home until around 9:30pm.




















































No comments: