Our days and adventures at Esperanza's school are over. For awhile I tried to figure out a way to financially afford to continue her education there. Even with the the schools financial assistance we couldn't afford it. I eventually accepted it and moved on. I was a bit heart broken, but then began to convince myself to get excited about homeschooling (which I am, but also equally scared). We have a new and exciting adventure ahead of us! Here are a few memories from the last couple month at Spanish With Sarah.
They had an end of the year pot luck gathering at Fallen Leaf Park. It was so beautifully organized with stations set up all over the park for groups of kids to do activities. They had face painting, bubbles, several different types of races and games, a huge parachute they played games with and lots of food. Anycia, Ezra enjoyed the festivities as well. Armando joined us for part of it as well.
We are going to keep in touch with Gabby. We love her. She was Esperanza's teacher for 2 years.
This is an outfit we got her in Mexico last year. I feel pretty darn good that we got a bigger size so she can wear it for a few years.
Last day of school!!
It was pajama day but Esperanza decided to wear a big huge pretty pink princess dress instead.
(not sure who's arm is in the way, Armando is the photographer here)
Pictures Day Pictures
Here are a few of the pictures I got back.
Ah, the Cheetah outfit...
For Father's Day the school organized an event for all the dads. They got to choose between a car wash or a personalized stepping stone. We picked the stepping stones.
Adios Spanish Wish Sarah


















No comments:
Post a Comment