Last weekend Armando took the kids to Dozer Days. It's an event for kids to go see up close and sit in big huge tractors and dump trucks at the rock quarry. I had plans to watch baby Chance that day, so I didn't go with them. They had a ton of fun with Armando and I got to spend some one-on-one time with baby Chance at home.
Armando actually took pictures and I was able to steal them off his phone! As much as Ezra talks about them and acts like he loves big huge trucks and tractors, from what I heard, he was terrified of them when it really came down to it. He cried and did not want to get near them. Eventually he seemed to warm up, but still didn't get in any of them. Can't blame the kid, those things are intimidating! Not for Esperanza though.
So what does one do when home alone with the sweetest and cutest baby nephew? Take pictures of course! He was the best and cutest baby model ever. Well, after my kids of course. Next time, I'm getting some must haves naked baby pictures!
I did get a couple of the kids all together before Ezra and Esperanza took off.
And then it was ALL about this little drooler















No comments:
Post a Comment