Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winters First Snow Fall

We finally got snow! It started falling last night just after Esperanza went to sleep and was still there this morning when we got up. It look a lot of coercing to get Esperanza's snow gear on and her outside (remember, she doesn't like the cold). Because the rest of us were going outside, and she didn't want to be inside alone, she finally gave in and came out. Armando set off building a snow man...and then another and another. Eventually he had one big happy 4 person snow family. Esperanza helped put the carrot noses on and I sat and watched, drinking my warm decaf coffee and propping Ezra up in the snow to take pictures. I did put on my snow pants to make a quick snow angel, and failed at trying to convince Esperanza to do one with me. I sure hope Ezra will like cold weather when he grows up so I have someone to make snow angels with in the future.

No comments: