We're having a boy! I'm trying my best to be as positive and definate about it as I can. The ultrasound technician wasn't 100% sure about it and I didn't see what I thought were definate 'boy parts'. He
(see, I'm trying) just wasn't in the ideal position to determine the gender...and what we saw that looked like boy parts could have been the umbilical cord from what the lady said. So, I came home thinking, "okay, it's probably a boy, but I'm not convinced enough to get rid of my girl stuff". And to be honest, I really just wanted another girl so I think I'm in denial. My friend Val said she was pretty sure she saw boy parts during the ultrasound and Armando says he feels confident that it's a boy based on the ultrasound images and what the technicial said. The technician even put a question mark on the picture so it's hard to not be doubtful. What do you think?

Either way, the important information from what the ultrasound says, is that this baby is growing and is healthy. And I actually am getting more and more excited about having a boy despite my initial hope for another girl. Here's another picture thats cuter than the one above.

Anyone wanna trade baby girl clothes for baby boy clothes?
2 comments:
Yay! I think you will love having a boy. I was kind of sad when we found out Nicholas was a boy because I wanted a girl so badly, but he is the best child and I just love him so much. The best part is boys love their mamas forever! I have almost all of his clothes so I would be happy to pass along them to you, just let me know when you want them :) Congrats!
Oh, how fun! Take it from me....get ready for some NOISE!! Yay!
Post a Comment